Airtel 3G not working, please help..

• Thread starter Thread starter dxstr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 37,531
Hi Guys,

I have been using airtel 3g for about 3 years, but 2 weeks back my 3G services have suddenly stopped working. Registered complaints 4/5 times with airtel CC, but of no use(they keep telling me that issue is fixed at their end ).
I tried resetting my phone, network and even checked in different areas of Delhi, but again of no use.Even tried with my friend's sim and 3G seems to be working fine with his sim on my phone.

Tried all sorts of manual setting, even putting my sim on other 3g phones, but all in vain.

Have airtel guys blocked my 3G ??Please help me find a solution to this stupid non-sense.
Hope so I need not resort to switching my cell operator.

Thanks,
Deepak

Check you sim, seems to be the issue. If it is, cut it, goto airtel store and tell them you need a new one for the same number. Done.

Airtel coverage has been horrible in my area for a few months now. Planning to jump to Idea next month.

Hello My name is Abhijith

I found out the solution About your problem.

I will say it in steps

First, you have to go to settings and change your network mode to 3G/GPRS auto mode

Then select network operators and select choose manually

Then select Airtel 3G , if possible otherwise select Idea 3G

Note: If you select idea 3G you will we selected to roaming methods means you will be charged the double

Remember : If you choose Idea3G then turn on data roaming so that you will be able to access the data network.

Thank you

Back