Airtel 3G pan - India rollout will be in partnership with rivals

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 17,228
you do realize that BSNL babus and employees do not worry about the financial health of the company?

Earlier I also thought the same way but after looking at the BSNL employees site I realised that they do care.At least their Union leaders do.

the point remains. they are more worried about their jobs and pensions than the competition. if they were worried about the financial health of the company, they would not protest the renting of last mile connectivity. they are just worried that the government would use that route to privatize the company that would mean job cuts and no pensions.

Its really good initiative by pvt operators to have 3G services througout country. Lets hope they keep prices affordable.

you can largely forget about it. unless one of the player decides to commit Mata Hari and launch a price war in the data segment. there are absolutely no signs of it. anil ambani at the reliance agm today claimed that they are going to bring the second telecom revolution in the indian market. he claimed to be behind the first one as well. though we all know that mukesh ambani was running reliance mobile at that time. anyways, he did not make any claims but just said that reliance would be behind the data revolution on mobile in india. he even went ahead and said the abused keywords... information would be available wirelesslessly at the click of a mouse. i mean what the F. click of a mouse? grow up seriously.

well for once i dont want them to fail ! Airtel will damn kill us right now seeing how they saying 3g will cost everyone 1500 plus .Bsnl has 1500 unlimited right now .Hope it gets better by dec end.Between do we get bsnl sims in gurgaon because all i see is mtnl here.

well do not worry. prices would come down. at least in the longer run. vodafone is a douche. not much is expected from them. reliance might shock us all. though i doubt them. its bad that tata docomo does not have too many circles. they are the only company coming out with interesting plans. they could have done magic with 3G.

tata docomo well is the only company who treats customers as customers.Well we our stuck with airtel,voda in my area atleast. News update today went to pay for my final bill with airtel got a bloddy shock .Went to the airtel store to pay as the presence team told me we got no office in 14 sector now so u can pay there and we will take care of the rest.Now was told sir please go to the new building in udyog vihar phase 1 plot 4 for the payment.I was pissed was getting late for my college and thnxx to the bloody cwg mess could not give them a good lecture.Damn they suck shit will never go to them again even if it means no internet!

I will be surely going with Tata DoCoMo 3g connection... I am happy that it is atleast present in my circle(i.e. Punjab)There would be very tough competition for data plans in Punjab as there is more competition in Punjab.Aircel vs Reliance vs DoCoMo vs Ideaand of course BSNL is already here

Back