Airtel 3G pan - India rollout will be in partnership with rivals

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 17,227
^^^ U are right , BSNL has very good 3G service , I used it since April 2009 , My experienceIn start up there was signal strengths problem , now it solved mostly , , but inside the house or any building there is never full bar , but u can make call , video call , surf net on mobile or on laptopit,s voice tariif is extremly low , i can make make any voice and video call on any bsnl network at just 30paisa and 50 paise for STDit's data charges are also low , just 1 paisa for 10KB , recently they lower their data tariff video calling is just a myth , u could exited first , but when time passes , u do't love video call , Anyway video calling is very good in bsnl , even when signal strength is low , u can make video call , but then battery may be died very very soonIn other world , BSNL 3G is very cheap in voice , little bit pricey for data , may hope soon it will come down,

what about delhi :(

u cant view HD in that nd 256 is already with edge connection whats the point of 3G then....anything less than 1MBps is not worth the 3G effort.

EDGE is 256 but Airtel is providing 43kbps, similarly I'm expecting much lower bandwidth compared to theoretical 3G speeds as well as tiny data caps. Just remember Sunil Mittal's rant about the high cost of 3G spectrum and how broadband in India will never be cheap.

Airtel support,Please let us know about your 3g plans for Punjab as you have not been alloted 3g for Punjab circle.

yeap. airtel and reliance are the two services that have the ability to launch 3g with wider presence in the indian market.

yeap. airtel and reliance are the two services that have the ability to launch 3g with wider presence in the indian market.

if these two operators launch their 3G in pan india.They can give a very tough competition to Tata Docomo ..

Back