Airtel 450bxi Wireless + ADSL modem - details

• Thread starter Thread starter GlobeTrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 21,864
why u should need a firmware upgrade

why u should need a firmware upgrade

Because generally there may be improvements in the product from the time it was manufactured and packaged, to the time the consumer actually starts using it. This might include tweaks to benefit the wireless range (which is what I'm looking for).

whats the range and experiences with the router...is dis the first wi-fi router u r using???

whats the range and experiences with the router...is dis the first wi-fi router u r using???

No - it's probably my 3rd Wi-Fi router (started with Linksys WRT54G, then Huawei all in one from BSNL, and now Beetel). The range is relative to my earlier routers - they'd extend all the way to my dining table, while this one does not (though it's placed at exactly the same physical location). The distance would be about 40 feet, but there's a floor for the signals to descend.

I want 450BXI router's user manual.. i was not able to fine any where.. can any one tell me what is virtual server, and what is the purpose of virtual server. I knew virtual server can be done in above router (Advanced setup -> NAT -> Virtual server).How to configure virtual server under this and how to test is it working fine or notThanks friends

Back