Airtel 4g vs Jio 4g network quality

• Thread starter Thread starter AAK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,009

AAK

ISP
Powernet Communications Pvt Ltd
How's network quality of jio 4g compared to airtel 4g in North India ( especially Delhi NCR)?

I am currently having airtel sim facing call drops and slow internet speeds ( peak time - less than 1 mbps , 10-20 mbps in non peak time) .

Planning to port to Jio.

Could you guys give your review of 4g connection, in terms of call quality, internet speeds or whatever you like about particular telecom operator.

Last edited:
@Sushubh you live in Gurgaon... What do you recommend ?

Haha....liked your reply....
I too have been using airtel for...umn.. 10 years.. but now 4g speeds are crawling....in crowded places like metro stations, not even whatsapp msgs are sent..

Well, it depends on ur location. For me, both were bad. Indoors, Jio's signal was spotty while Airtel switched to 2G. Both were fine outdoors in most locations but Jio was better in some crowded areas, probably due to its small cell network. It also depends on CA your device supports. However, I haven't been to Delhi in the past six months.

Last edited:
@AAK use opensignal app and see network map it will tell the upload and download speed of your area

Opensignal is showing almost similar speeds for all three operators ( airtel , vi , jio ) with 1-2 mbps difference

Back