Airtel Black and new broadband router

• Thread starter Thread starter Aryanraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,111
ISP
Railwire, BSNL, Candor Solution, Protoact Networks, Jio Airfiber, Airtel Fiber
I currently have 40mbps plan and looking to get Airtel Black upgrading to 200mbps Xstream fiber+dth cost rs1099+gst. they said, we will replace the router with a new one. currently have genexis router in bridge mode so is there any differenence with airtel black router?

I earlier had Airtel 100mbps plan with with static ip which gave me gigabit speed. I had set f670l. My monthly usage was around 20tb for past 1.5yr. Recently airtel put a cap on my speed at 100mbps even after changing plan to 300mbps. So I got it disconnected and got the Airtel again with their 1099 plan with dth.

They gave me stupid ZyXEL ont this time wherein all the setting are locked along with port 80 and 443 and doesn’t allow setting it to bridge mode. Went back and forth with backend team and they refused.
Finally ordered the TP-Link xz000-G7 to get bridge mode.

i am still not getting the vlan id and seems with ALCL OLT, things are more difficult for me. do you think zte f670l is the best router? does it show the olt?

Interesting! Is it the case with everybody with static IP? Or just luck of the draw?
I personally never tested the limits of my connection.

Back