Airtel broadband 2MBPS unlimited free on Independence Day

• Thread starter Thread starter drift_amit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 11,479
Well, I'm on a 2mbs unlimited connection anyway. But I hope a lot of you guys got the e-mail. You haven't experienced broadband, till you've surfed at those speeds.

damm customer care person not aware of this !!!:S

hey guys. i too cannot see the image but now i contacted again the customer care in the morning and he said he did not receive any update but gave me number of a person from concern department ie marketing.... and i just called and he assured me that its absolutely free provided u access SoD (Speed on Demand) should i take his word???

The First Hour will be absolutely Free where you can download upto 2 Mbps Speed. For The Second Hour,Third Hour and Fourth Hour there will be 25% Reduction in the Charges. That Means You have to Pay 25% of 75 Rs Per Hour. For Sixth Hour Onward normal SOD speed on demand charges according to plan will be applied.============================:clap:

hi guys... got his call back just nowhe first enquired was do i use the SoD frequently and then said the email might have come because airtel is on promotional scheme of @mbps andit is free for voucher worth Rs. 75/- ie upto 1 hour only... and above that will be charged welll same here..am unable to see the images in the email ...... and i dont think every airtelian might have got this email... coz by his way of asking again and again... as do u use SoD frequently... make me suspicious that.. if u r frequent SoD user u might have got email... give a look at ur email address which u given to them ,,, and pls do confirm from ur city customer care... i am in Kerala .. and maybe if he cud not update u... so ask him number of concern dept. person.. maybe he may qualify the validity of the e-mail.. as the address itself is not fake ,, maybe those who got this email might be happy but not for too long coz its for only 1 hour:( that... it not for full day and not for every airtelian .....only 2mbps is applicable for 1 hour ie Rs. 75 and not any other package of 256 kbps or 512 kbps nor even 1mbps.... only 2mbps.... anyways am giving a try

Back