Airtel broadband 2MBPS unlimited free on Independence Day

• Thread starter Thread starter drift_amit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 11,479
How do we know the plan is true ? there are no information on their website, plus there SoD page still shows the charges applicable as usual.

^ Call CC if in doubt. That's what I did.

The First Hour will be absolutely Free where you can download upto 2 Mbps Speed. For The Second Hour,Third Hour and Fourth Hour there will be 25% Reduction in the Charges. That Means You have to Pay 25% less of 75 Rs Per Hour. For Sixth Hour Onward normal SOD speed on demand charges according to plan will be applied.

this plan is for selected customer and its on 14 15 and 16 august confirmed from CC

EDIT : this offer is applicable for customer using dynamic ip and not for static ip :wewin:

2nd 3rd 4th hour charged @ 56.25/-

For The Second Hour,Third Hour and Fourth Hour there will be 25% Reduction in the Charges. That Means You have to Pay 25% of 75 Rs Per Hour.:wewin:

Thats very misleading! A 25 percent reduction would mean you get a 25 percent discount, so you would be paying around Rs. 56.25 per hour.

That DOESNT mean you will be paying only 25 percent of the normal charges! :wall:

25% Reduction in the Charges. That Means You have to Pay 25% of 75 Rs Per Hour

these two statements contradict each other!

ok ... i just confirmed from one of my mates who is in airtel ... i forgot to contact him earliernow he said... 1st hour absolutely free from SoD on 14,15 and 16 of August 2009and next three hourse will be given 25 % discount ie charges would be 75 % of 75 Rsie 56.25 Rs.and after that Rs.75and he did not disclose to me whether it is for all airtelians or to whom email have been received... maybe he didnt knew or he cudnt tell .... thats what i learned... anyways .. above allWISH U A VERY HAPPY 62nd INDEPENDENCE DAY LOVE YOU INDIA

hey Guys..Hold on a minute .. When i spoke to CC that guy told me.. we have to use all the 4 hours of surfing in order to avail that 1 hr free usage so 3 hrs of usage minus 25% discount you have to pay .. Please Confirm from CC :readtherules:if i am wrong ..reply me back please

Back