• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,046

raj2007

Chennai
ISP
AIRTEL
I hope that this is a fresh news"Dear Customer,you have crossed your FUP quota. Your speed will be reduced as per your plan. Speed will be auto increased at the start of your next bill cycle" - AM-airtelThis is the sms i've got & an email too...This is happening within a week of my billing cycle.

i think this is the first such report i am seeing on the forum. most folks do not get any alert at all. some get it through browser redirection. i suppose people not using airtel dns would not get the browser redirection based alert.

which plan u on..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

i think this is the first such report i am seeing on the forum. most folks do not get any alert at all. some get it through browser redirection. i suppose people not using airtel dns would not get the browser redirection based alert.

ya few weeks back even I gt a call from airtel that they have started sending mails and sms if u cross ur Fair Usage Policy....its on their website too the FAQ Fair Usage Policy page.....but according that u should have gotten 2 alerts one at 80% at use of ur Fair Usage Policy and then other at 100% at use of ur Fair Usage Policy there by when ur speeds are about to be reduced....anyways I think airtel really sukxs now lol

I'm on 899 plan(100 mins free voice calls) with 256 kbps -upgraded to 512 on offer - then to 1 mbps - after that reduced to 512 kbps with 25 gb FUP. Just 5 days after my billing cycle my speed reduced to 256 kbps... God please help me or punish those AH who are responsible for this.....

I'm on 899 plan(100 mins free voice calls) with 256 kbps -upgraded to 512 on offer - then to 1 mbps - after that reduced to 512 kbps with 25 gb Fair Usage Policy. Just 5 days after my billing cycle my speed reduced to 256 kbps... God please help me or punish those AH who are responsible for this.....

ya God really needs start helping the good ppl fr change.... :wink:

Same here too !! I have been getting this sms quite regularly in the recent times.. It seems that these airtel cheats have reduced their FUP limits.. thinking of changing my broadband connection.

Back