Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon Madness! :D

• Thread starter Thread starter adroit_raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 33,413
so basically, airtel is delivering what you have subscribed for right? 10GB full speed and fuped speed afterwards? i do not see what is wrong in that? you picked the wrong package as per your needs from airtel. get reliance. and you would realize how bad the competition is. they probably still have the 999 rupee 1mbps unlimited plan.

In fact I got an sms this morning from Airtel that there is a fiber cut in my area and which will be restored in next 1 hour.

Area: Marathalli, Bangalore
1hr for fiber cut?!

Beam guy told me that if in case there is a fiber cut . .it would take atleast 2-3 hours to rectify it :|

Hah! Net still down here. The guy came home and told me that someone else will come and rectify the problem.

Still down here for me. Got a call and they mentioned that the junction box is burnt! It'll be repaired by tomorrow. But my neighbours connection works pretty well! Confused:|

since yesterday my link icon on the modem blink every 2 mins and the net disconnects.The enginner told me to have rewiring done as the wires are more than 6 years old.In the last 6 years this is the third time i am having this problem.Just shows you how consistent airtel has been.Even though i dont like airtel fup,i will stay with airtel forever.

I donno why people still continue with airtel.In my office we have Airtel broadband. Cant open Geekculture.com, blogger and gsmarena most of the times. Weird for such a big ISP to have issues like these.

Back