Airtel Broadband in Jaipur Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 13,036
i am a real old customer but i never get the discounted packages offer :(i pay 1700 for 512kbps :@

HAHA.....I didn't know that a backward place like Jaipur had internet..... apart from camels and child marriages, of course:)

BSNL broadband has been launched in our small town (ya, some other town; not Jaipur!) couple of years ago. I was like :o when I came to know about that!

@rahil
Thank you. CC of Airtel is oriented more towards cellphone users,
rather than Broadband users. specially [email protected]
A simple question: why my Night usage ( free for me) is shown in
Self Care page, after plan migration? with amounts added ?
It was not shown earlier for more than TWO years ?
Five from CC answered me, two rudely hung up, and
three asked me to wait till end of month for waiver etc.
Even e mail replies were to same effect.
Finally asked /Nodal/Appealate to answer my query, and said
I cannot "beg" Airtel for waiver every month, and will
disconnect the connection
Same day, I was assured from Bangalore ,
that the change is made in usage meter &
the problem is solved.
Now my NU is not shown ,in Self Care account details.
As for as Technical side , absolutely no problem, and
any complaint attended very promptly. same day.
Need rarely happens.
Para two : In same Combo 499 plan
Home Combo 499
Monthly Commitment (Rs.) 499
Free Minutes 200 (*)
Local Minutes Na
STD minutes Na

Free Minutes 200 (* What this means ??. Most plans show Rs200 or n.a
.I am assuming I can use
either 67 PULSES (L/L LOCAL calls) of 3minutes or less
or 200 local Cellphone calls of 1 minute or less ,
or a combination of both. for discount of [ Rs ?] 200/=

Please clarify this. Thank you.

Para three:
@Yramakrishnan : See your printed bill. What is the discount given for Sept15 to Sept 25th?) on this classification ?Earlier we had to pay for all telephone calls.
For Tax purposes , Airtel shows all amounts as due, and then deducts BB . telephone ECS discounts etc.

@essbebefriend i think mobile user is directly concern with the CC for their querry,there is no seperate deptt. for their querry in the city,no hardcore technical staff there and no other option,only sales,operation and CC,so if CC is also go against them then there will a chance for churning of customer and replace their subscriber....hence there may be a chance for their orientation towards mobile user.For broadband all deptt.whethar sales,Marketing,Operation,installation,retention,collection and HR are inter related with each other with thier targets so might be problem solve in better way.I cant be say more abt CC.By the way thanxs i want to say that from day after i will engage in company training session and there will a content of bill generating system in workshop programme so after that i surely solve your querry in better way regarding your bill or something technical related things.Please if you have something more for me plz forward,i will go through it in training prog.Regards

i am a real old customer but i never get the discounted packages offer :(

i pay 1700 for 512kbps :@

Threaten them saying that u will move to MTNL since MTNL provides 512 UL for 1299 Bucks with 500 free calls..airtel woudnt like to loose it's loyal customer especially owner of IBF:p

heh i doubt they even care if i am the admin here on ibf.

heh i doubt they even care if i am the admin here on ibf.

Yeah they won't but I'm sure they will introduce plan like 1399 with 500 free calls if you threaten to move similar to my case, I simply asked them to disconnecte my airtel DSL coz I wanted to move to MTNL which is offering it at lower prices. With in 10 days I got a call for CC that they have got 649 plan with 100 free calls and If I would like to migrate!!:P

Hello Rahil,
I am happy that you have offered ur seervices for airtel broadband, I have a question for you.
I recently changed my router to a wifi router which does have Beetel 450BXI written on it.
Can I get any more info for it except 192.168.0.1 configuration page?
if so where can I get a utility for it?

Thanks
;)

i am a real old customer but i never get the discounted packages offer :(

i pay 1700 for 512kbps :@

Even I am paying 1700 for a 512 UL unlimited BTW who said that airtel gives 2mbps at 499 to old customers....?:wall:

Maybe someone can answer this question: I'd like to order Airtel Broadband for my home in Jaipur. But I'm not there currently; my parents live there. Is it possible to order it online, so that it's ready when I get there?

Back