Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

I called Chennai CC and inquired about the 1 Mbps UL plan. They referred me to the Rs.9999 plan, :: Airtel :: Broadband Services - Tariffs - For You
I was like WTF, when you people gonna launch this in Chennai. Got the same reply as, \"in few months\". *Bang* I kept the phone. :(

that is a corporate plan mentioned under home plan section.
chennai does't have a 1Mbps plan as of yet.:

thats sad, they should have also given that plan..

yes! the services of Airtel are simply great and there billing process and payment is quite simple too....

I hope other ISP's too learn a few things from Airtel and start providing good stuffs.
ya payments made to AIRTEL is much easier than before @ d begining i would drop the cheque and now a days i would call an AIRTEL representative and he would collect the bill amount on my doorsteps so AIRTEL=COMFORT:yahoo:

maybe soon Airtel will introduce cheap plans
MTNL/BSNL might try to catch up wid Airtel in terms of speed but service will be still left with lot to desire.
i am sure tat AIRTEL will not compromize in their rates when compared to other ISP's:mad:

ya payments made to AIRTEL is much easier than before @ d begining i would drop the cheque and now a days i would call an AIRTEL representative and he would collect the bill amount on my doorsteps so AIRTEL=COMFORT:yahoo:

Be careful of this. After a few months of doing this they started charging me Rs. 30 for this service. Not that Rs. 30 is not worth it, but after getting something for free for a while, you will always resent being charged for it.

But amusingly, Airtel's policy is that if you call them being a sincere and organized customer, they will charge Rs. 30. But if they call you when you are on the verge of missing the due date, then the service is for free. So it actually pays to not be a good customer :confused:

same case with credit cards and other services. you can get a major discount if you settle. but if you pay on time, you get nothing!

Not available in Bangalore either :-( No comment from CC as to when it will be introduced. This fux!

if u got the plan can u say me whats the download and upload speed coz i have apply for 1mbps too it gonna be here in 3 days i am from Hyderabad but wanted to know badly what is a avg download and up upload speed coz when i called them they say i get around 80kbps that come to 640kbps i was shock or maybe that guy dont know about plan so just let me know too i wait for ur reply :)

Back