Airtel Broadband Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increased to Rs. 199

• Thread starter Thread starter vivekmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 18,849
Airtel is No.1It is cheap and Best :thumbsup:

Airtel is No.1

It is cheap and Best :thumbsup:

Who said it is cheap? First of all its speed is really low. It isn't cheap either. One of those crap isps we can ever see. I think Dataone is cheap and best.

^ But will Data One provide night unlimited timings from 9pm to 8 am ? For using night unlimited plan in BSNL we ll have to get up at 2 o clock midnight . and strain ourself. do we need that ?

ummm u just need to learn to schedule ur downloads then u can sleep in peace.

ummm u just need to learn to schedule ur downloads then u can sleep in peace.

Yes well said. They are happy to stay with low speeds and waste electricity. They just don't understand that we can download more from 2-8 than them. They will start their download at 9 and will finsh them at 8. Whereas we will start the same at 2 and will finish it at 6 itself!

@asdfgf ..........9PM to 8AM airtel 256Kbps 32/KB/sec average 1 GB per night . free d/l...........6AM to 8AM ONLY BSNL 2Mbps 250KB/sec approx 1GB to 1.8 GB per night. free d/l ..........enjoy your sleep as advised by amish. cost another factor. BSNL Home 500 plan Rs 500/= how much you pay Airtel ?PS: I have Airtel and BSNL. Waiting for a laptop prize from Airtel prize scheme !!!

While there may be a few people who have had bad experiences with Airtel, I can safely say,, having had 3+ years of Airtel, as well as heard about others' experiences on this forum, Airtel is the best in terms of reliability and customer care. Speeds may not be the highest, but they are not the lowest by any stretch either.

From what I gather, MTNL is great till you have a problem. Then it is the worst. Reliance, Tata, Sify etc. are not even worth talking about.

I have not used airtel but just heard abt it.MTNL doesnt give much problems and if u do have one then u need to know right number to call to. Agreed CC on 1504 is worst. But then u hardly need them. Plus MTNL is very cheap.And airtel marketing guy always hide the fact that uploads are also counted. (noted this two times)

i got my ebill for this month(Nov).There is no information regarding Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increase.
i guess there is no changes in chennai :yahoo:circle

Back