Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,756
How much data to download in this free speed upgrade?At 2Mbps speed, you can download 2.6 GB of data.For 1 hours, 256KB/s * 60 * 60 seconds = 921600For 3 hours, 256KB/s * 3 *60 * 60 seconds = = 2764800 KB= 2700 MB= 2.63 GBIf you are already in 2Mbps with FUP limit(5 GB), you can benefit by downloading additional 2.63 GB in 1 month.For 5 months you can enjoy this benefit

i already get 100/- worth SOD free on my Turbo 1299 plan. Will it add up to 100 + 225 = 325 ??

from what i see the data transfer is still going to be counted in your data transfer limit. the free thing here is only the speed boost.

Hey guys... is the Speed on Demand working for anyone in Delhi NCR region? Trying for last 2-3 days and its giving this error :"The Service Selection Portal encountered an unexpected error while processing your request. " Its the same on both my connections at different locations...anyone else faced this problem?

I've been trying to get SoD to work since 4 days now (I have successfully used it many times in the past), always get the same error. I get 100 bucks worth of free SoD every month, but that is going to waste since I can't access the portal. This is the error I get -

Is SoD working for any other customers (in Delhi, preferrably?)

Airtel Speed on Demand

i was getting the rror many times but yesterday the page loaded and i activated it for 10 minutes but did not get the speed upgrade. so yes, airtel have screwed it up.

Airtel should try switching to roman numerals. Maybe then they might understand their own plans.

Back