Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,760
the activation page lists only speeds till 2 mbps..so how will anybody activate 4 mbps SOD??

i also having same problem and the airtel guys dont know themselves when it will be fixed. I think they screwed up when they offer free SOD usage to customers..

SOD is down today here in Bangalore as well. Probably something to do with the new speeds and rates.

Even though I have been able to access the SOD page recently after facing a similar problem for over a week, I still don't see the option to upgrade to the 4 mbps speed as mentioned on their SOD homepage. The 3 options that we get now are 512 kbps, 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps.Can anyone confirm if they are getting the option of 4 Mbps in SOD popup?

I have enquired with CC guys.. Now they are telling me that hyderabad users don't have 4mbps plans :PThese CC guys are really dumb

I was able to access the SOD fine yesterday. I have got around 250kbps while downloading 2.28 GB of file..But the 4mbps is still not present in the last page to activate it..

I have enquired with CC guys.. Now they are telling me that hyderabad users don't have 4mbps plans :P

These CC guys are really dumb

Well... no option of 4 mbps available in Delhi as well. All the CC said was...our technical team are working on it..bla bla bla..

Back