Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
Iam getting 1mbps in daytime and 2mbps in night and mail received from nodal officer says my fup is 30 gb but i already crossed it still iam getting double speed

Iam getting 1mbps in daytime and 2mbps in night and mail received from nodal officer says my Fair Usage Policy is 30 gb but i already crossed it still iam getting double speed

hey..i am from tamil nadu too. I noticed that my download speeds have doubled since today. I hope this is not temporary? :happy:

hey..i am from tamil nadu too. I noticed that my download speeds have doubled since today. I hope this is not temporary? :happy:

Did u get mail from airtel

Did u get mail from airtel

Nope. I had been following the discussion here and was thinking of mailing airtel presence. but before I did, today I noticed my speeds had doubled. I was surprised.

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/speedtestp.jpg/

airtel presence won't work send to airtel nodal officer ,ask them what urs fup will it be 100gb and wait for there reply

airtel presence won't work send to airtel nodal officer ,ask them what urs Fair Usage Policy will it be 100gb and wait for there reply

I thought the FUP was 30 gb?:O

from what i see... the double speeds were to be applicable for a small limit 10GB is what some people have heard from airtel and after that you drop down to your regular old speeds.

of course. after all this time, no one exactly knows what airtel had planned for the people on their older unlimited plans.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

i forgot to add haha to the beginning of the post!

Back