Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Shivharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 423
  • Views Views 87,370
Getting 256kbps(32KBps) on my 1299 plan. I think they have FUPed me... but I have not downloaded more than 40GB...anyone else experiencing slow speed?

not right now. but i do get periods where download speeds is too low. try restarting your modem. that might help out.

FUP applicable during 6AM-10PM only.as suggested by admin restart the modem:imwink:

Sorry if this has been already asked...cant read 40 pages of posts..I applied for airtel 1299 plan{earlier i had reliance wimax 600 kbps plan}usually i had downloaded more than 100 gbs on reliance..{download+upload}from above posts...fair usage is not applicable between 10 pm to 6 pm..what is limit for fair usage policy ? and do you guys get proper 1 mbps download speed {110-120 kbps download ??} at night ?Thanks :)

Sorry if this has been already asked...cant read 40 pages of posts..

I applied for airtel 1299 plan{earlier i had reliance wimax 600 kbps plan}

usually i had downloaded more than 100 gbs on reliance..{download+upload}

from above posts...fair usage is not applicable between 10 pm to 6 pm..

what is limit for fair usage policy ?

and do you guys get proper 1 mbps download speed {110-120 kbps download ??} at night ?

no far usage on turbo 1299 plan i have downloaded around 140GB for past two months (only downloads) speed dint reduced

i usually got 120 - 130 kBps

now in 2Mbps plan!!!

wow...Thanks...actually the guy/agent from which i am applying told me that already.."No fair usage policy"..but i thought i should confirm it again.. :wewin:

Dear Everyone, I am from Bhopal, M.P and I have the Turbo 1299 plan for the last 4 months. Since 9 Dec 2009 Airtel reduced my Speed to Half in the night, from 1Mbps to 512kbps. I am calling them every night but they are not resolving my problem, I even wrote a mail to the Nodal Center but there was no help or solution provided.They told me that this is happening to every one on the Turbo 1299 plan which I do not believe, I just don't know what to do, everyday they give me excuses and tell me that the problem will be solved by 6:00PM next day.Any words of advice will be appreciated.Bye

Back