Airtel Broadband Wi-fi Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sammy003
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 17,555
Got the Airtel guy to install the wifi router yesterday. Not too shabby i must say. The signal is pretty good, better tahn my previous D-Link. We'll see mow long this little fellow lasts with the kind of traffic i put it thro .P.S. The Airtel guys are super efficient man. They just took ten min in installing the whole thing. And didn't loiter around expecting tips. It will take only god to separate me from airtel from now on. :thumb::thumb:

heh. airtel guys ARE like that. i have never imagined them expecting a tip from me!when they were installing iptv at my place. it took them around two hours. it took an effort from me to get them to have water and tea at my place. they were like. we are not allowed.

hmm that explains it... because reliance guys always expected it from me. Atleast in bangalore. Even when they came to disconnect the connection :)

heh. the reason i stay a mile away from anything reliance. my brother has applied for a reliance broadband connection. i am just waiting to have some fun watch him struggle with reliance.

:O poor fellow, and you didn't even warn him for sibling sake?

heh. it was apparently his decision to go for reliance over airtel. i heard because reliance was charging 500 installation fee compared to 1000 by airtel. the connection would be in the same house. so it's going to be FUN. reliance broadband vs. airtel broadband under one roof.

Back