Airtel Broadband Wi-fi Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sammy003
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 17,555
heh. it was apparently his decision to go for reliance over airtel. i heard because reliance was charging 500 installation fee compared to 1000 by airtel.

the connection would be in the same house. so it's going to be FUN. reliance broadband vs. airtel broadband under one roof.

when did airtel increase the installation charge ?? ...they must be adjusting some amount in the first bill

i dont remember how much i paid for airtel installation last year. but i doubt it was 500 bucks. reliance is very much likely to charge less compared to airtel. especially in our area where they are trying to lure existing airtel customers. when they launched their services, installation and handset was free. prices were ultra cheap. too bad my friend fell for their plans. he suffered a couple of months before switching back to BSNL.

he's right man. When i went to register the connection, they asked for 1000 bucks, but then they adjusted it in the first bill.

too bad my friend fell for their plans. he suffered a couple of months before switching back to BSNL.

BSNL better than Reliance :o That says a lot!

hey admin, how did the reliance installation for your bro go?

i have no idea if it has been done or not. :iomg:

BSNL better than Reliance :o That says a lot!

yep ur correct as BSNL would always be cheap when compared to others but CS service varies from area to area

Back