Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 33,887
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pachabhut i’m sure he’s on FTTH. Airtel launched ARP plans earlier this year only in LCO cities, later they made plans same for all. One of these plans was 799 (including tax) for 40Mbps. 100Mbps was 1099 (with tax again). Can you confirm @amaansinha
[/QUOTE]
100 mbps speed is offered only where fiber connection is given. If it is copper based VDSL, 40 mbps is the max speed technologically possible. If you are having copper connection, there is no point continuing with 799 plan. Immediately switch to 499 plan. The rental for unexpired period will get credited to your account, to be adjusted against future bill.
Bro how cn i get money of unexpired period in my account

@amansingh once you change plan, the unexpired value of ARP will get credited to your Airtel Broadband account automatically. Change option is available in Airtel Thanks app.

Just got upgraded to xstream fiber 100mbps.
Strange thing is I can only see 499 40mbps , 799 100mbps and strangely 999 also 100mbps , no 200 , 300 , 1gbps in the Airtel thanks app.

Anyone else has this issue ?

Screenshot_20201010-212257_Airtel.webp

can anyone let me know if their account number still has a ”_dsl” suffix for fiber connections. I booked a fiber connection and want to make sure it is not a problem. Else, it would be a fight to get back my rental advance.

@sriivatsava still got the _dsl suffix but it hasn't even been 1 day since the fiber upgrade so can't say if it would remain like that or not

@sriivatsava it shows as dsl by default for fiber connections also. Just make sure that there are fiber lines in your area. Airtel installs v-fiber if fiber lines are not present in your area. It is a hassle to get refund back. Just confirm that the line is fiber and not v-fiber from the sales rep.

maybe it takes a couple of days for the plans to show up in the app. :unsure:

@Shanmu54321 yes! Fiber cables have been installed and I am probably the first one in my area to book a connection. One box is present at a distance of 50-60 metres from my house. I am just afraid that the installation guys don’t arrive and say I would get a dsl connection only. Their network infra team is notorious for such acts. I anyway won’t let them install a dsl connection but fighting to get a refund is the worst thing to experience. I talked to guys laying fiber and they assured connections are feasible up to 150 m away from the box.

Back