Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 33,887
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone check their TnC. We know it's 3.3 TB but just wanted to confirm.
I am still searching for it... So many of them.

I m on 799 Plan will i get 4k Box free or i need to pay Security Deposit?

@Lamborghini
Can anyone check their TnC. We know it's 3.3 TB but just wanted to confirm.
I am still searching for it... So many of them.
3. It is clarified and stated that this benefit is only meant for personal and non-commercial use, and is not intended for any commercial use, or special or enterprise plans. The Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited plans is capped at 3333 GB post which customers can enjoy unlimited speeds at 1024 KBPS.

So, airtel responds with well structured plans. Also we know that changing plans even if advanced rental is pretty smooth with airtel. Jio clearly botched it up.

Tweet or send message on fbook they will get in touch with you 👍

Would love to get it but Airtel is the worst when it comes to expanding their area. Airtel Fiber is non-existent in the NE. So, won't be getting them anytime soon.

app doesn't give option to downgrade to 499 plan as of now & customer care (121) is totally ignorant about the new plans.
@Sushubh try dailling 9 two times on one of the sub menus. It will say invalid option. but after 2 tries it will connect to agents

Back