Airtel cheating prepaid customers

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesanswdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,544
A few weeks before Airlel deductedRs 10 for no reason.They deducted my balance in 30p installments and I got nearly 30 service messages !!

Earlier they use to automatically subscribe me to some stupid services like jokes astrology etc.Did complain and no problem since that.Honestly airtel mobile services suck big time.

i am one of the victim like millions of people in india who are getting cheated by airtel. i h ave had similar case like youur money will not be refunded in any case. but i can give u a solution to get more money from airtel,take a postpaid connection(which is of free) preferably with your old adress(even with new adress not nt. a problem)use heavily fr 2 months( or till it is disconnected) to the max limit. then throw the simi hve done it twice like this i have been profited .

u know how much they r profiting by these tricks. they have a million customers, even if they take an extra re1 in a month from all they get a million rupees(aur voh bhi faltu ka, no service nothing) it happens in postpaid also. and not only in airtel but in all. aur jise pata bhi chal jaye woh ek rupaye ke liye nahi ladta.

u know how much they r profiting by these tricks. they have a million customers, even if they take an extra re1 in a month from all they get a million rupees(aur voh bhi faltu ka, no service nothing) it happens in postpaid also. and not only in airtel but in all. aur jise pata bhi chal jaye woh ek rupaye ke liye nahi ladta.

Saari daal hee kaali hai tay customer maha bevkoof.
I feel even the 3G excitement balloon will also burst soon.

This is happening in one of my sim. I get love tips, links to some hot babes photos and so on. Every month they deduct some 100 rs. Yes even they activate airtel radio for 50Rs without my request.All i suggest is either wait for MNP or else throw airtel sim and buy other player's sevices.

Don't expect a refund from Airtel, they are the biggest looters.Just get the service deactivated. And in case they give you calls on services and stuff, hung up on them, or just bash the hell out of them.

This is happening in one of my sim. I get love tips, links to some hot babes photos and so on. Every month they deduct some 100 rs.
Yes even they activate airtel radio for 50Rs without my request.
All i suggest is either wait for MNP or else throw airtel sim and buy other player's sevices.

I think the solution(to some extent) is keeping your Airtel balance below Rs 50 always !
I am doing it at the moment.

What do you people say ?

I think the solution(to some extent) is keeping your Airtel balance below Rs 50 always !
I am doing it at the moment.

What do you people say ?

I had that but that also got reduced :( Now my balance is 10rs still there computers calling for some dialer tunes which costs Rs.30per month and asking me to press some buttons! Waiting for MNP to throw this Airtel crap which I was keeping just for the number sake.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

i am one of the victim like millions of people in india who are getting cheated by airtel. i h ave had similar case like you
ur money will not be refunded in any case. but i can give u a solution to get more money from airtel,
take a postpaid connection(which is of free) preferably with your old adress(even with new adress not nt. a problem)
use heavily fr 2 months( or till it is disconnected) to the max limit. then throw the sim
i hve done it twice like this i have been profited .

Yes that is an option still left. Money lost in prepaid can be gotten back that way.

Back