Airtel Digital TV DTH Channel list

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 202,164
Thank you very much for your reply.
Actually, I needed a DTH service that offers all Neo Sports, Zee Action and Zee Classic as well as HD with Recording, though I may go in without DH & Recording, but the 3 channels are a must. (Mind you, I will definitely go in for the best package no matter what service I choose.)
Now the problem is that some packages don't offer all 3. Like
1. Tata Sky doesn't include Zee Action and Zee Classic. As it's the best service, I could have gone for it without second thoughts.
2. Reliance Big TV offers all 3 but as far as I have gathered, it has a 'logo problem' and lousy service.
3. Airtel doesn't offer all 3 channels and is also very costly.
4. Dish TV has the 3 channels, perhaps. But it's HD would be quite costly if I ever would want to upgrade.
Well, I am a little confused in picking the right choice. Please bestow your guiding light on me and let me choose the right one. :)

Airtel, Tata Sky, SD, DIshtv doesnt have HD recorder, In Airtel recorder u can watch HD channels at 560p res.

TS, BIG TV doesnt have Zee Action and Zee Classic.
Dish TV doesnt have NEO cricket and NEO Sports
Airtel has only Zee classic and only one HD channel.

My pick TS or Dish tv, in Dish tv u need to take the costliest pack platinum Rs 325 + HD pack Rs 100 = Rs 475 which is costly. In TS u will miss Zee Action and Zee classic.

Is there a chance for Airtel to add Mega TV, Captain and Vasanth TV?

Is Aasirvatham channel is currently available with Airtel Digital TV? Somebodies says"Yes".

Some new channels have been launched which will be available after you have made a request for Dish Alignment. Since Airtel has shifted to new satellite. So call up CC for this request before adding the new channels.Channel Name Price (inclv of tax) are deducted upfront.Discovery Scinece And Discovery Turbo Combo Rs. 27.58 FX Rs. 11.03FOX CRIME Rs 11.03CBS LOVE Rs 11.03CBS PRIME Rs 11.03HD Top Up- Includes MOVIES NOW HD, DISCOVERY HD AND NGC HD Rs. 44.12

Im getting these channels without Dish Alignment (i.e it says i need to subscribe to view those new channels).If i got my dish aligned wil i able to view it without subscription?

No you have to subscribe to the above mentioned channels to view them. You must be getting the blue screen as of now,telling you to subscribe. So Subscribe and watch them.

Back