Airtel Digital TV DTH Packages and FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 46,001
Airtel may be expensive, but they have better packages with better channels at the same cost ...:thumb:

Can any one tell me whether JETIX channel is available in Airtel?I know Disney Channel is there, but not sure about Jetix?

Can any one tell me whether JETIX channel is available in Airtel?
I know Disney Channel is there, but not sure about Jetix?

Yes, Jetix is available..

One note though: If you are looking for Jetix in Tamil, you'll be disappointed. Airtel doesn't have channels in Tamil for other than the obvious ones. We had Tamil, Telugu, Hindi & English as an option in Tata Sky for channels like CN, Jetix, Pogo, Disney etc, But in Airtel, it is just English & Hindi.

Oh My God....I am Upset now..My Brother will not allow me to buy Airtel, If it doesnt have Tamil Option.Thats a Big Disappointmnet:@:@Any Ways, Thanks for the Info.

me too :)

help update: Google Docs - DTH Packages in India ! :D

How do we help with the DishTV columns? You have to tell us the login/passwd.

you should be able to log in with your google user id and password.

I want to buy a dth connection. but got confused which i should buy. TATA(SKY or BIG TV or Airtel DIGITAL TV. I am living in north india and want to know which is the best DTH service provider out of these three.

I got confused in buying the DTH services.
which is the best in everything. can we watch different channels buy having multiroom connection. of same DTH
plz reply to meeeeee.
u can prefer TS as they have maximum no of hindi channels and will give preference to hindi channels being an north indian u can buy TS but being an south customer dont buy any DTH stick with ur CABLE OPERATOR

do you have any idea, we can get signal for Tata Sky in the Maldives ??? I have seen lots of Airtel DTH in the Maldives.. but not other DTH dishes.-Nasih-

I would think Dish TV is the best bet - they seem to be present almost everywhere. Tata Sky and other operators' signals might not reach that far.

Back