Airtel Digital TV DTH Packages and FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 46,001
Hello * Universal remote: Unique to Airtel. Allows customers to enjoy the convenience of one remote for both TV & DTH. * iTV Services (Interactive Services): iTV is a unique and interactive service that allows a viewer to shop, plan holidays, see horoscope forecasts, book movie tickets, order a pizza, watch news, sports with on-demand facts and analysis and much more, all at the press of a button. The viewer can choose from the variety of applications based upon individual needs. These services include- iLearn, iNews , iShop, iMatinee, iTravel, iNet, iCity, iAstro, and iSports, iPizza. Recently Airtel launched a new service called iPizza that allows customers to order pizza via digital TV.

hey guys i am new to this forum i got an airtel digital tv connection activated yesterday evening. During the installation the signal strength was 245 & the engineer said that anything above 200 is good i am seeing pictures are little bit pixelated on my 2l" flat panel television now is the signal strength 245 good for watching or the signal strength should be above dat ? Guys please guide me through this?

Can anyone tell me from when in 2009 Economy Pack has been changed to New Economy Pack?This is beacuse, I took economy pack in January 2009, at that time ESPN, Star Sports and few regional channels were not included in the EconomCan anyone tell me from when in 2009 Economy Pack has been changed to New Economy Pack?This is beacuse, I took economy pack in January 2009, at that time ESPN, Star Sports and few regional channels were not included in the Economy Pack. So, I took top up for ESPN and East Plus top Up. Latter on Airtel DIgital TV changed the pack included all those channels but never informed me. They keep on charging me for both Economy as well as those two top ups. In December 2009, when I asked to discontinue with ESPN top-up I realised the mess.how can I get the refund of the double charging foe all those months? y Pack. So, I took top up for ESPN and East Plus top Up. Latter on Airtel DIgital TV changed the pack included all those channels but never informed me. They keep on charging me for both Economy as well as those two top ups. In December 2009, when I asked to discontinue with ESPN top-up I realised the mess.how can I get the refund of the double charging foer all those months?

is there any change in north economy pack?are all ten sports channels are interchanged will all star sports channels in this pack?what is the cost of this pack now & which lifetime topups are free with this pack?reply soon...

Understanding is tough these days in identifying a better DTH provider. The Airtel Mega Pack @ 290/pm looks awesome. Hardly found any channel missing. 290/- pm is reasonable price for Tata Sky user :)

I am looking for best value for money package.I have Airtel HD box. I must have all the HD channels which will probably cost 135+tax.I am left with what base package should i opt for?I want all the english movie channels. I think Value package would be best. need your suggestions.

I am looking for best value for money package.
I have Airtel HD box. I must have all the HD channels which will probably cost 135+tax.
I am left with what base package should i opt for?
I want all the english movie channels. I think Value package would be best. need your suggestions.
I had similar requirements. I opted for packs as below
Value Sports - 158 (lowest pack)
Cine Plus - 45 (English movies, but it does not have Movies Now, WB and Fox Action)
HD Plus - 80 (I guess some new pack with Zee HD and Sports HD is introduced as per news mentioned here - https://broadband.forum/airtel-dth/77364-airtel-introduces-super-hd-plus/ )

This looks good deal for me.

Back