Airtel Digital TV DTH Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter pixu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 79,483
AIrtel Customer Care is Extremly POORand to add to that they clear the complaints without actually solving the problem For Person planning to purchase new DTH: AVOID AIRTEL DTH.

what is mentioned above is by an company insider who is just trying to bluff the gentry and get them into the ditch . in fact airtel is one of the worst service provider for DTH . if you dont beleive me just search the net with key words airtel digital complaints

there is going to be no response from airtel dth you will have to file case in consumer court in following format I too had the same problem and am filing the case shortly my cus id is 3001503855 and my no is 9457104501 call me and take help free of cost .
mail me and i will send you the format and guidence to file a case in consumer court
my id is [email protected]

I agree. Airtel dth is one of the WORST service providers. Substandard equipment, total lack of sensitivity while handling customer complaints and hardly any mechanism to escalate problems is the hallmark of Airtel dth. one word advise to Airtel dth buyers : DON'T

thats correct.. their digital tv portal is a dump one .. doesnot responds to any links and mostly says please try again later .
very inferior web platform , but the landline and mobile portals work well .. just the digital tv portal is designed poorly or wantedly made poor .
and so the customer care of digital tv .. they take fake complaints and give fake numbers and never respond .. if u call again and give that number
they will say no such complaints registered .. :angry (2)::angry (2)::angry (2):

[h=1]Bharti Airtel[/h]

Due to maintenance upgradation of the systems, My Account section is currently not available.
We regret the inconvenience caused.Pls try again later .

^^that article is misleading, worldspace fm is no longer there, these days my airtel signal gets lost even when there are dense clouds,high quality graphics in games :P who are you kidding , most of the times there is problem with their interactive(i) services, and to top it all they forgot to add the shitty customer care experience. now that's the new face of airtel digital tv.

That article is written as if airtel DTH is just launched.. looks like copy paste of old article.20% larger dish makes no difference.. i still lose signals in rain for 20-30 mins.there is no FM radioHQ games.... hahaha...really?iMatinee??? where is it?automatic audio controller? what does it mean and where is that?2 channels at a time?!!! that feature is disabled long back.surely article is copy-paste from some old article.

20% larger dish makes a huge difference.
I hardly experience any rain outages even during heavy rains.
Larger dish wont make a difference if your alignment is not upto the standards.
Worldspace is getting relaunched into Airtel DTH (Source)

As per Article, Worldspace is getting relaunched not only on ADTV but on all DTH .

Back