Airtel Digital TV HD: ESPN HD/STAR SPORTS HD renamed as ESPN HD, Star Sports HD removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 8,516

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Even Airtel has doen the same thing as others OPS. The event based Star Sports HD is gone.ESPN HD/STAR SPORTS HD renamed as ESPN HD. Also ESPN HD will be removed after FIFA WC.

Even Airtel has doen the same thing as others OPS. The event based Star Sports HD is gone.

ESPN HD/STAR SPORTS HD renamed as ESPN HD. Also ESPN HD will be removed after FIFA WC.

For Airtel this should be a corcern they do not even have the basic channel Nat Geo HD that is provided by other operators.

Hi All, Its been around 6 days since I upgraded to Airtel Digital HD. The experience of watching Wimbledon & the FIFA World Cup in HD has been awesome. Now that the World Cup is drawing to a close, even I am wondering what Airtel is planning to offer to its HD subscribers... AFAIK, Airtel HD Top up is amongst the most expensive ones as compared to the other DTH providers. There needs to be substantial HD content (round the clock as opposed to event based) to justify a monthly charge of INR 100. Does any one have any idea what are Airtel's plans in the near future? The Airtel customer care agents are clueless as ever!

Hi All,

Its been around 6 days since I upgraded to Airtel Digital HD. The experience of watching Wimbledon & the FIFA World Cup in HD has been awesome. Now that the World Cup is drawing to a close, even I am wondering what Airtel is planning to offer to its HD subscribers...

AFAIK, Airtel HD Top up is amongst the most expensive ones as compared to the other DTH providers. There needs to be substantial HD content (round the clock as opposed to event based) to justify a monthly charge of INR 100.

Does any one have any idea what are Airtel's plans in the near future? The Airtel customer care agents are clueless as ever!

Absolutely right, Airtel have launched their HD service but they don't have even a Single HD channels on their platform, At present they only have ESPN HD for FIFA in HD which is going to be over on 11 july. What After That????

Also the price of their HD channel (ESPN HD for FIFA ) is Sky High Rs.99/- where as other operators are providing it for free to their subscribers.

Back