Airtel Digital TV's Picture Quality

• Thread starter Thread starter pixu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 13,078
Yes someone pls post some screenshots of AirtelDth

Yes,still i didnot get the demo in my city.I have asked them they told that in 2 days they will be getting the dth for demo.I will check that:thumb:

hi dont get fooled by these companies as they say mpeg4 technology...yarr all i mean Tata Sky ...dish... big tv....airtel...r broadcasting at 468 resolution so no difference in their display...its only when they start HD broadcasting than only the game starts....so befiker ho ja dost...its only the afterservice that matters that is y airtel is the best......

"mpeg4" has nothing to do with HD.

I have scv,Dish tv,Tata Sky and big tv. i thought big tv would be better but the quality is normal like Dish tv speciallly all south channels. I am very eager that airtel picture quality will be of DVD quality . PLease post screenshot or tell the locations in chennai where can i find the Demo ..

today i saw demo of airtel digital tv in chandigarhawesome picture clarityno pixelationsthe shop owner installed bigtv,airteldigitaltvboth have same picture quality and in the end i ll like to say just awesome pic clarity!!!

Yeah.. I second that.. I didn't find any difference between the picture qualities of both. Same goes to the sound quality too. Both were pretty impressive.

Back