Airtel-DTH Commercial-Launch -- 15-AUG-08 !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter draog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,625

draog

Regular
ISP
BSNL
A DTH dealer I met today says even AIRTEL-DTH is going to announce its commercial launch on 15-AUG-08. It appears that the basic package costs just about Rs 100 and other addons would be announced a little later it seems.WRT reliance-DTH, it appears only the announcement of launch would be there on AUG-15 and the package details would be announced a little later....Anyway, lets wait for another day and we would know by this time tomorrow, if not earlier..

A DTH dealer I met today says even AIRTEL-DTH is going to announce its commercial launch on 15-AUG-08. It appears that the basic package costs just about Rs 100 and other addons would be announced a little later it seems.

WRT reliance-DTH, it appears only the announcement of launch would be there on AUG-15 and the package details would be announced a little later....

Anyway, lets wait for another day and we would know by this time tomorrow, if not earlier..

don't tell anything yarr no way airtel will launch it's dth tomorrow. lets see is it going to be launched

WOW... Hope the news is True... DTH Industry is heating up with New Entrants :dance:. Let the Fight start. Dishoooooooom... Dishoooooom....

not another date thread for another DTH.this date declaration threads shud be banned for a while.

One more launch date on 26th Aug :confused:

We need more DTH providers, Tata Sky is ripping me off by converting normal channels into seperate packages.I pay Rs.310/month subscription + Rs.15/month for Ten Sports + Rs.450/annum for life style packageso almost Rs.365+ pm which i think is a ripoff:(Is it only me or do more ppl feel this

@madhusudhan7Yes U are right. For those who need all the channels, Rs.450 and above is just too much.

My sources say Airtel will launch it on 31st of August..Source - somebody i was chatting with in yahoo chat room...This person was wearing an Airtel T shirt

Back