Airtel DTH customer feels cheated due to closure of World Space Radio

• Thread starter Thread starter sumit0321
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,739

sumit0321

ISP
airtel
I think with the closure of World Space Radio Airtel customers feels cheated who has taken Airtel DTH connection because of this additional and unique Worldspace Radio.I remember Airtel is selling their connection when they launch their DTH service by promoting it saying they have Exclusive World Space radio channels.Now what will those customers do?? and by what way Airtel is going to compensate their consumers???It's actually a bad news for all Airtel DTH Subscribers.

airtel switched to AIR channels. bad move. but they had no choice with worldspace closing down.

Exclusive feature that a brand provides should not be removed they can loose their competitive strenght by taking such steps.

Can anyone tell me from when in 2009 Economy Pack has been changed to New Economy Pack?This is beacuse, I took economy pack in January 2009, at that time ESPN, Star Sports and few regional channels were not included in the Economy Pack. So, I took top up for ESPN and East Plus top Up. Latter on Airtel DIgital TV changed the pack included all those channels but never informed me. They keep on charging me for both Economy as well as those two top ups. In December 2009, when I asked to discontinue with ESPN top-up I realised the mess.how can I get the refund of the double charging foe all those months?

Back