Airtel Fair Usage Policy: The Anti FUP Proposal?!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,895
well they do have some plans with fixed bandwidth. the best example? 4999 plus taxes16mbps100GB40 paisa per MB after 100GBthe problem is that you are paying around 55 rupees per GB during the initial limit. and 450 rupees per GB after that.

Agreed. But the selling point for the plans is the "16Mbps speed" and not the 100GB bandwidth.

well... that plan is one of the few official plans to have 100GB download capacity. and it was sort of offered to me when i asked for plans with higher data transfer capacity.

i would be nuts to pay 5500 for 100GB data transfer and 450 rupees per GB after that. when i can do much more on a much cheaper plan.

asking for a mega premium for speeds is insanity. especially when slower plans charge 550 rupees per GB of data transfer after the data transfer limit is reached (50 paisa per MB).

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

the biggest problem here is that airtel is charging a premium for both speed and data transfer. if they can stick to one of these, it would be a better solution for the customer.

Back