Airtel Fraud- 200 Rs Deducted from Airtel prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter dejan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,374
Ok they credited 150 Rs back out of 215 Rs which was debited. Lets see if the remaining 65 Rs is also credited back or not

Still not received 65 Rs of talktime in my account. Seems like they're not gonna refund it. Should I file a case in consumer court?

I have given up waiting for the 50 rupee refund that was promised to me by two of their customer care reps. I would have migrated to Vodafone if they were any good.

Already purchased a Vodafone SIM as I have a dual SIM phone. And this time with lesser talktime recharge so that I don't get cheated like Airtel did to me again

Guys they charged me 150 + 65 Rs. 150 Rs was for the 3G bill plan and 65 Rs was the Video calling charge, none of which has any use to me. Video calling charge has not been refunded. Will I get charged for it again next month?

Re-registered complaint and Airtel gave me waiting period till 1st October again. How can they do this? Fraud company

dont recharge for more than 10 or 20.. then it will not charge due to insufficient balance..sort of similar thing happened to me with aircel where in a Rs37 7 days validity 3g pack was being subscribed every day..each time they did refund the amount after I called the appellate. Despite complaining this did not stop and eventually this made me stop using aircel 3g.

5 days ago I recharge with full talk time 300 online via go recharge and they gave only 264, I complained and they sms back saying balance added but it's not added at all :angry:

Same thing with me. I recharged for 500 bucks from Paytm. Found out Airtel was not allowing full talktime recharge on third party services. Airtel customer told me that they would add back the balance to my account as a one time gesture. Never happened despite multiple reminders.

chromaniac said:
Same thing with me. I recharged for 500 bucks from Paytm. Found out Airtel was not allowing full talktime recharge on third party services. Airtel customer told me that they would add back the balance to my account as a one time gesture. Never happened despite multiple reminders.
You should start using Airtel Money for recharging Airtel prepaid. You get 110 fro 100 Rs recharge.
Talking about frauds -Just returned from Bigbazzar. Went only to basement Grocery section and bought like more than 10-15 items including vegetables . Rs 1100+ bill paid by payback..I did not carry the reading glasses. Came home & checked the items with the bill.There is a item "Mobile covers Rs 249" :pissed-off: !!!! This is clearly a case of counter staff cleverly picking the pockets of a buyer. There is one staff scanning & another fellow packing .so lot of distraction. These guys keep the stuff ready to stick it suckers like me & take it home may be I think as security will check their bags when they leave.

Back