Airtel Fraud- 200 Rs Deducted from Airtel prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter dejan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,374
I'm actually getting full network on Vodafone everywhere inside my house. Bye bye Airtel :D

Btw talking about frauds. The distributer who I purchased the SIM from told me that it is mandatory to pay for minimum recharge value before purchasing the SIM, but when my sim was activated. I had 0 balance in my phone even though I payed 250 Rs for 224 Rs talktime. When I asked the distributer about this, he told me that he will recharge my mobile right away. Then why did he lie to me that "its mandatory to pay for minimum recharge value"?

ulysses said:
You should start using Airtel Money for recharging Airtel prepaid. You get 110 fro 100 Rs recharge.
Talking about frauds -Just returned from Bigbazzar. Went only to basement Grocery section and bought like more than 10-15 items including vegetables . Rs 1100+ bill paid by payback..I did not carry the reading glasses. Came home & checked the items with the bill.There is a item "Mobile covers Rs 249" :pissed-off: !!!! This is clearly a case of counter staff cleverly picking the pockets of a buyer. There is one staff scanning & another fellow packing .so lot of distraction. These guys keep the stuff ready to stick it suckers like me & take it home may be I think as security will check their bags when they leave.

That's why I never purchase grocery from Big Bazaar. I purchase it from local stores

Balance still not refunded back to my account. What should I do? The deadline was 1st October 12 pm

With Airtel I've seen they cry if you complain to them on twitter. And they keep calling to say sorry and to check if my complaint has been solved, which it has. So try tweeting to @Airtel_Presence

kkapoorr said:
With Airtel I've seen they cry if you complain to them on twitter. And they keep calling to say sorry and to check if my complaint has been solved, which it has.So try tweeting to @Airtel_Presence
I don't use Twitter

dejan said:
Balance still not refunded back to my account. What should I do? The deadline was 1st October 12 pm
try writing email to nodal and appellate authority and also cc the same letter to TRAI, DOT, Shri Kapil Sibal
kapilsibal at hotmail.com, Shri Milind Deora
Code:
m.deoraoffice at gmail.com

They credited back the balance completely now after 4 complaints lodged against the same issue

Back