Airtel has announced mobile tariff revisions (July 2024)

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,259
My plan costs less than Rs. 5.5 per day after the hike 🥱 Though it would have been nice if they had extended some benefits. It probably does not change much for them if the 1999 plan has 30GB per year instead of 24GB for instance.

Not related to tariff hikes exactly but this video tells the state of Airtel and the way it manages the fiber network. Video from a ground level guy who worked at Airtel for 10 days and got fed up. Airtel ground management is the worst. Reality about tickets and carelessness mentioned in the video itself as many people point out on this forum.

Source

Those who call me advocate for a particular brand should definitely watch it and understand there's a reason why I say stuff. It's not in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting 5G unlimited topup with 1799/1999 pack

gccs6mT.webp

btw I don't know how airtel manages its network but literally zero downtime right from the 64kbps days...

Last edited by a moderator:
I had as well recharged with Rs 1799 1 month back. But in Airtel App, it displays I am on 1999 pack. And, its also displaying Unlimited 5G Top-up under current pack details.

Yeah, knowing how kanjoos and makkhichoos Airtel is, this was a surprise giving UL 5G on 1799 plan.
But doesn't matter to me anyways.

Airtel updated the plans for old postpaid users also seems like no one is escaping from this tariff hike

I got an SMS my black plan price would be hiked due to the mobile plan price hike. But in the latest bill no such hike is implemented.

Back