airtel HD DVR ?

• Thread starter Thread starter gsmsikar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,747

gsmsikar

ISP
bsnl
what is the DVR make and model which airtel is giving ?what is the size of HDD in the DVR ?if they are giving HDMI cable with it , does this means it is HD ?some Sony HD LCD Tv's are having free airtel HD DVR offer , will they cheat like this ? how can that receiver will not be HD if SONY is making a combo offer ?

I dont know if they launched new HD DVR.. but AFAIK the airtel DVR is not HD.there is HDMI port but its 576p only and not 1080. its clearly written in user guide.but airtel is misleading users on their OFFER page by stating that HDMI port available but havent CLEARLY mentioned that its not truely HD.2-3 place i read that they give HDMI cable but i didnt get it.

it looks very different. we have buttons on top and very thin buttons.plus LEDs are on left.pity that pace website has not given any further info.

it looks very different. we have buttons on top and very thin buttons.

plus LEDs are on left.

pity that pace website has not given any further info.

Dont go for Airtel if need peace of mind, Tata Sky HD+ or Relaince HD DVR is good(both around 4000), I was paid 3590 to Airtel to get HD DVR and they delivered me SD DVR which outputs 576p(SD), and now they balmming me saying I should ask before buy(I confirmed with them atleast 3 times before I bought it) and they cant do anything now because installation is done. Airtel DTH customer care also very bad, we will not even communicate with them they speak some alien langauge a kind of mix of Hindi+English :eek:

Well I have already taken SD DVR (been 2 months).. only difference I knew that its NOT HD but just has HDMI port.I also knew that their mention of HDMI port will mislead many people and that has been put so on purpose.

Back