Airtel home delivered a prepaid sim card to my place!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 25,040
oh great.. why doenst vodafone come up with such plan... i am still stuck with Vodafone live with completely restricted access

prepaid.. but what difference does it make? both have vodafone live and vodafone mobile connect separate only.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Vodafone live! - Charges

oh looks like they have started FULL INTERNET, 1GB@98Rs for 30days.

Once the pack is activated, please ACT WWW to 144 to enjoy full internet service
can any1 confirm that there is no hidden trick? because on same page... vodafone mobile connect charges mention 1GB@699Rs for 30days.

strange.. 98Rs for 1GB (vodafone live) and 699Rs for 1GB (vodafone mobile connect)... i cant see any logic

i am sure there is some kind of catch.

prepaid.. but what difference does it make? both have vodafone live and vodafone mobile connect separate only.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Vodafone live! - Charges

oh looks like they have started FULL INTERNET, 1GB@98Rs for 30days.

can any1 confirm that there is no hidden trick? because on same page... vodafone mobile connect charges mention 1GB@699Rs for 30days.

strange.. 98Rs for 1GB (vodafone live) and 699Rs for 1GB (vodafone mobile connect)... i cant see any logic

i am sure there is some kind of catch.

In delhi we have different plans for prepaid & postpaid.
Check with cc, new gprs plans have come up.
website might not have upto date information.

Haha, calling CC is now charged.. IVRS doesnt give much info.

Haha, calling CC is now charged.. IVRS doesnt give much info.

mail them or visit the store in that case

yes will do... but as of now .. i dont need it... i can go for it only if i am 100% sure there is no trick

alrighty. airtel edge worked fine on roaming. it was worth the effort.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

also should add here... all the apps i tried on my android phone worked.

alerts about data usage are useful (sometimes annoying).

i get to recharge the data pack from my remaining talktime balance using the mobile itself. that's pretty cool.

i can recharge online through mchek and freecharge.in i think 333 and 444 are full value talktime plans (right?).

now that i have had this number for 2-3 days, i can surely confirm that too many spam sms arrives even on a brand new number. damn airtel.

i have not registered for DND yet. i am just going to do that now. but i believe it currently takes 45 days for that to be implemented right? heh.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

awesome airtel. i got this message on trying to register for DND:

You are already registered with NDNC. on 21/08/2008. Your reference number for Registration is F1006021461 .

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

looks like they gave me a recycled number. :|

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

every now and then, airtel would respond back with a crappy response. Twitter

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

in response to:

Twitter

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

my response now.

Twitter / Sushubh: @Airtel_Presence i tried. ...

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Twitter

heh. two day old number that i have not even given out to friends and family.

Back