Airtel home delivered a prepaid sim card to my place!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 25,040
Umm, I suggest you migrate to some other good operator when MNP sets in. VF sux.

ya VF sux undoubtedly cc is much worse than airtel and I did not think that was even possible lol waiting for MNP for ages now in JAN back to airtel :D

btw when I asked vod to get the sim home deliver they said I should change to postpaid 1st and take one of their plans and then they will deliver the sim to me lol

got my first wrong number call on this connection right now. i googled the number. does not seem to be connected to any existing body. let's hope this is a rare case of someone misdialing :|

got my first wrong number call on this connection right now.

i googled the number. does not seem to be connected to any existing body.

let's hope this is a rare case of someone misdialing :|

lol i get many of them and there is no trace on google.
sometimes from bihar and cant understand a thing what dey say

righto. the number not being on google serps is sort of good news. you know that it is not spread around on classified sites and spam networks.

email is easy. spam filters today are very powerful and capable.

lol i get many of them and there is no trace on google.
sometimes from bihar and cant understand a thing what dey say
Ya, exactly. Almost 95% of the wrong number calls I receive on my Airtel are from Bihar. I mean WTF? I ask who they are, who they want and where they are calling from. :|

email is easy. spam filters today are very powerful and capable.
Looks like you are not using Yahoo Mail. It's spam filter totally sucks. It marks legit Emails as spam and spam Emails as legit. :notallowed::readtherules:

got my first wrong number call on this connection right now.

i googled the number. does not seem to be connected to any existing body.

let's hope this is a rare case of someone misdialing :|

:rofl: on my 1st connection I use to get call from some guy who use to ask for delivery of chapals :rofl:

One of the number that I got...I guess guy who owned it earlier.. he took loan from few companies.And I still keep getting calls asking for him... there was time I used to get 5-7 calls per day. And I had to convince them or sometimes shout at them that this is my new number, dont harrass me.Now a days its reduced so peace is back.TRAI shud however come out with guidelines that new number shud be given only after 1 year of unused period.

One of the number that I got...I guess guy who owned it earlier.. he took loan from few companies.

And I still keep getting calls asking for him... there was time I used to get 5-7 calls per day. And I had to convince them or sometimes shout at them that this is my new number, dont harrass me.

Now a days its reduced so peace is back.

TRAI shud however come out with guidelines that new number shud be given only after 1 year of unused period.

hehe I didn't knw there was a 2nd hand no. sys also in place.....

Back