Airtel Increases its GPRS charges w.e.f 5th jan 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 21,738
*567# is the thing i ran to subscribe to their gprs plan! i used the same to get connected to their 98 rupee 2 gb plan :|

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

should i try running *567*1# instead?

offtopic @ghpk what is the version of the mobile partner software in your screenshot?

*567# is the thing i ran to subscribe to their gprs plan! i used the same to get connected to their 98 rupee 2 gb plan :|

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

should i try running *567*1# instead?

just *567# and follow the steps.
direct codes may activate something else if you are not sure about it.

already told you *567# told me that i am subscribed to the 2GB 98 rupee plan. i suppose i remain subscribed to it for the next five months :|

already told you *567# told me that i am subscribed to the 2GB 98 rupee plan.

i suppose i remain subscribed to it for the next five months :|

may be

I also don't get new plans by *567#

i would only find out on jan 8 what they do with my plan. if the 98 rupee plan is auto-renewed. need to make sure my balance is enough before that!

Ok, As admin said earlier, Airtel has increased the pricing for Rs.98 pack now.

Today my modem SIM didn't got auto renewed, when i tried checking the Bandwidth Balance i got

They dropped the earlier subscription which was auto debited from my balance every month, so i sent another request for activation and got this

So instead of 2GB @ Rs.98 you are now left with Rs.60/14 days plan, which means you need to recharge for 14 day back more than twice a month.

Screenshot for those who need evidence

now im too getting the same options as above on *567*1# in airtel himachal

In Airtel Karnataka circle, apart from above mentioned 4 plans, i can also see Rs 98(2GB/30Day) when i dial *567#

well yeah. cannot see if the 98 plan is totally discontinued. looking at these smaller plans, there seems to be no reason that 98 rupee 2GB plan is discontinued.

Back