Airtel Introduces 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps unlimited plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 27,465
they are seriously nuts charging more than double the price for double the speeds... i can easily take two 512 kbps connections and merge them using a router... :|1500 bucks for 512kbps means. they should have been charging 3000 bucks at must. esp when they are only going to promise half that speed.they would have had me as a customer then.

^^ exactly what i was about to say...getting 2 512kbps plans makes more sense...

2mbps for 16000?are they mad or something?:Sif in kolkata this plan is introduced not a single man or corporate will take it:whistle:

I could not find the difference between the 1499 & 3333 plan , both have 512 kbps unlimited. So I guess the 3333, 9999 & 15999 should be business plansFor that matter , I still see their 1999 512 kbps unlimited plan also there.... :confused:

^^^^ lot of plans are coinciding.... but its not their biz plans... some screw-up by Airtel or they are phasing out the old plans :O :O _

:rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:I never get this Airtel ..............What they are trying to do?:mad:

So far Tata is the only one providing some what logical rates for 1mbps UL.

Yeah. 3600 for 1mbps UL!

I think they are either nuts or just wanna improve they site rating with such crappy f**king plans because they may be planning to introduce Google Ads for some more revenues. Guess what ads we will see in Adsense if it comes on airtel site? Here is one... "Not yet irritated by airtel? No problems, try even more stupid ISPs. Click here for more info".And ya, somebody said there is no difference in 3333 512kBps unlimited and 1499 512kBps unlimited. Yes, there aint. And 1999 unlimited plan is also same, the only difference being, the std pulse rate is lower than both of the above plans. So ya, people at airtel are dumb f**ks. I hope god gives them some sanity. Amen.

Wow! This forum has started attracting a lot of drama-queens!! :madness:(and this is not a personal attack on any one person here).

If you are getting 512kbps UL at 1499, then how does it matter if Airtel has (perhaps by mistake) published 512kbps at 1999 and at 3333? More shockingly, is this something to get upset and angry over?!? Ridiculous!

Back