• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 12,215

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Airtel contacted me through the forum asking me to provide them details about me (Hah) as they wanted to help out people complaining on this forum. The email id offered to me was [email protected]. I suggest mailing to this email id in case your problems remain unresolved.

Hey Dude,Do you think this is real?? Have this happened before with some other concern either in broadband or other categories?? If this is real, then this forum rocks!!!(I know it always do)

well we can only come to know if any existing airtel customer can mail them with their existing problem and see if there is any thing done to resolve it. :)

At present I don't have any current problems with Airtel Digital TV other than 2 seconds lag while switching channels. I think it's a common pbm with Airtel DTH. Also I don't want to mess up with Hardware problem. When it comes to problem with Airtel, it's really tough to deal with them. Anyway, I have noted down the email address(If there are any pbms I will hit the forum first before proceeding)Small clarification: Why have you named the Thread as IPTV? Is this only for IPTV or Airtel DTH?Thanks for the info dude!! Great job!!

no clue. the email id does not tells me of any specific branch it is connected to. so well i posted it in all the four airtel services... broadband, iptv, dth and mobile.

Just googled about this email address and found that it is present in many public forums irrelative of the line of categories(Mobile,Broadband,DTH, IPTV).

It's seems there is a canned response on all the forums

Dear Customer,
Trust your issue has been resolved, if you still face any issues ,we would request you to please get in touch with us at [email protected].
We would be more happy to assist you.
Regards
Airtel Customer Service (NET)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Let's Hope this is not a fake email address to get the personal information..They are using the same domain name for the email..I think it's genuine..but not sure of the kind of response they will provide!!

same problem here. I have complained to them every time I phone them and the funny part here is they are acknowledging the fact(Yes. there is a problem with the site) rather than apologizing. Anyway, who wants their apologies, they seem to have added more features to their portal like whats playing now(timetable). It would have been great rather than concentrating on improving the portal. Airtel Digital TV has a total subscriber base of 5.66 million by 31 March 2011.:car:

Back