Airtel Legal team from Delhi troubling calls

• Thread starter Thread starter Nanda1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,885
ISP
tata docomo
Dear Sir/Madam,
I was using Airtel broadband connection (080-42168769) for the past 5 years. Two month back i request for disconnection of my connection (Request number 34938332) same was accepted by airtel and disconnected my connection. As per mail and customer care call final bill was 3,328. Since i had 500 Rs deposit with Airtel, i had detected Rs 500 and payed Rs 2828 through Check (Check number 475508), same was communicated on call and mail. Now after two month i am getting many call from Airtel Delhi legal dep asking me to pay Rs 560. They are treating me very badly giving me 1 hour time to pay the amount. I had visited Airtel store, and called customer care but no help.I had requested this legal dept to get representative from Airtel to talk with, but they are not listening to me and keep saying to pay Rs 560. Is this a way to treat a customer who stayed with Airtel for 5 years and payed 1800 to 2000 Rs per month?whom to contact to resolve this issue?Below was the last mail communication with Airtel.---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Nanda Kumar Date: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:07 PMSubject: Re: Aitel Bill A/C No:13320837To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Sir/Madam,Further to my request (34938332) of disconnecting of my Airtel connection (080-42168769), hereby paying my last and finel bill. Since i am unable to pay through online, i am paying though check. As conveyed through phone, I am paying Rs 2828 after deducting Rs 500 which is my Advance amount.Check Number:- 475508Bank;- HDFCAmount:- Rs 2828.
Regards,
Nanda Kumar

That is all bullshit. They are just a call center and recovery agency. Don't get too perturbed by their calls. Tell they to meet you at high court premises room 101 ground floor-make up a story like they are doing...

If you are from Bangalore and they are calling from Delhi, ask them to meet at Bangalore High Court. Also say you are ready for case, and ask them to send legal notice.
I hope they won't call you again. But if matter gets worse, I think you can also check with your local police for harassment calls.

Thanks for the Quick reply. Its a huge nuisance for me getting calls every day during office hours.
I am really intreasted in getting Airtel to get proper closer on this.

just ignore these calls/mails nothing will happen.
live your life fullest.

I had a similar situation, some female telling me calling from high court about some credit card annual subscription fee for a card belonging to my dad, 3 years after he passed away. I just told her he was no more and she tried to ask me to pay the due. Told her to go jump. No calls after that. It is not worth the fuel charge for them to come to your house for that amount...
If you have an advance due from them, tell them you have sent a legal notice to their office and will send one more to her address, if she provides her detail.

Back