Airtel Mobile would soon start accepting Aadhaar for Proof of Identity & Proof of Address

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 5,823
so you are admitting on a public channel that you have a fake voter id card? not very smart.

(=_=) yeah ..he can do that .but i know that guy ..won't do it. But some other person can! damn should have taken fake voter id card this time too

Did you just say, FAKE VOTERS ID?

WTF?

Jagdish market ..you would get a sim without documents for 100rs with 50rs balance of any operator (prices change but 50Rs is constant). Hyderabad people would know.

another thing. i thought UID card would store identifying information in the memory chip so that details like address etc. can be updated anytime. but it looks like your details are printed on the card itself similar to the voter id card. what about that?

well my question was. you apply for an address change. but your older address would still be on your aadhaar card printed on it right? how do you get that changed? apply for a replacement card?

yes. After the change is done, they'll prolly send another new card in mail.But that doesn't mean somebody can make use of the old card by applying for gas connection using it :| Unless the system you mentioned earlier(memory chips systems) is in place, it can be exploited with people with right connections!

so what is the point of having a storing chip on the card? if you have to get it replaced every time you make a change of address and other things?

weird. i thought they were storing biometric data on the card itself :\what does that qr code point to? tried with your phone?

Back