Airtel need data plan copy of turbo 1299 from me!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,721
@toocoolThats the best among the "options". If you are willing to spend more you would get plans with more data limit. For ex- For 1500 + taxes you would get 1 Mbps + 75 GB fup on airtel.@x720I know it cannot be compared to airtel or bsnl in terms of service. Actually I havent got the airtel connection disconnected yet. And I was looking for some 1 Mbps unlimited plan at no more than Rs 1500 including taxes. reliance has that for Rs 1000 and sify for Rs 900.So I thought that if the installation charges are not much maybe I can take a gamble and try other connection for 1-2 months to see if it works well and if it does then can continue with it.

@goyal.sanchitSeems like a good idea in that case. Be wary of sify though.

The reviews on forums are not very favourable + their process of logging manually is also an issue. I am just doing "research" now and have told them to check the feasibiliy in my area though I am not very sure whether I would be getting the connection if there is feasibility.The issue is DL HD movies on 512 Kbps takes a lot of time. and 20-25 GB fup wont be useful either.Apart from service issues are there other issues with sify as well? Like not getting the speed they promise bb-101 error etc?

well a friend of mine just got this headache and he told he was disconnecting...the Customer retention centre guys called him and asked him for reasons...he said he wanted old plan! and they gave him his old plan! Why dont you try the same method?!

well a friend of mine just got this headache and he told he was disconnecting...the Customer retention centre guys called him and asked him for reasons...he said he wanted old plan!

and they gave him his old plan! Why dont you try the same method?!

I have sent the mail with ur image u posted..... And I am hopeful that it will work.

Retention dept rarely gives anything in writing. Who knows when they might screw you over.

@goyal.sanchit

Admin will surely tell how sify was, when he had them.

I would take in writing this time.

I have sent the mail with ur image u posted..... And I am hopeful that it will work.
Also tell them your shifting to some other network if they dont give your old plan back!
First they'll offer some lame discounts like 20%discount but dont get tempted....grab them by their collars and DEMAND the old plan back!
If they're gonna act shite to us..we WILL RETALIATE! >>:(

Got this on some website!

What website is it? Do they have the screenshot for Freedom 2999 / Freedom 2499 plan - one which mentions the FUP? Thanks.

What website is it? Do they have the screenshot for Freedom 2999 / Freedom 2499 plan - one which mentions the FUP? Thanks.
Sorry i dont remember the exact website..i just googled Airtel turbo1299 old plan and kinda wandered through the results.....

i just got this image again ...
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4605/delhi.jpg in this website http://www.erodov.com/forums/should-airtels-100gb-restriction-there/22830-4.html

Back