Airtel new connection

ISP
airtel
On Tuesday I booked a new connection and paid 1000 bucks as registration fee , the person told me that the I will get the connection the very next day .
On Wednesday I waited till 4 PM but no one came , so I contacted this guy and he told me that there was some problem and the installation will be done the next day.
So today I called him in the morning asking if anyone will come and he said don't worry the installation guy will call you and then only come to your house. Again no one came so I called him around 4 o clock and he didn't answered my call and since then he hasn't been picking up any of my calls.
What should I do?
Should I complain to Airtel customer care?

you cut the cheque in whose name?
if the cheque is not processed yet, better get it stopped with your bank.

Well my father paid the money I wasn't home , he prefers to pay in cash rather than check.
Should I call Airtel?

i suppose. not sure if there is way to verify that he submitted your documents and the money at the right place. you did get a receipt right? see if that can be used to verify that a new connection has been applied.

Yes I did get a receipt , it was a copy of the form that he filled up with all the details , plan details and everything .

I heard that for the first time that you can pay with cash for a new connection

well there are cases when students have to get a new connection in their PGs or rented flats etc.

Back