Airtel new router: Sercomm AOT-4221SR

@soorajskn Yep. Telegram won't load at times, Google Play Store won't load most of the time, and on PC ICICI internet baking page won't open. Then I thought of disabling the IPV6 from control panel in W10 and now the sites open but the moment you reboot the router internet won't connect without enabling IPV6 back. I don't even know how to disable it from within the router's web UI.

I have lost many hours of sleep due to nonsensical internet performance in past five days than I have in a long long time!

@hallow2087 i had raised complaint with Airtel and they replaced my ONT with Tejas networks.

But that created another issue with my office VPN. It was disconnecting very frequently.

Again raised complaint and asked them to replaced my ONT with Nokia.

Finally everything is working now.

@igloo bro HG8145V5 this one i only logged complaint regarding intermittant issue of telephone calls incoming issue they did what they did from their end , it was pain in ass 3 times i pressed 2 for not satisfied then call came today that request for router change from their end is there, then i said i want Nokia one he said its out of stock we have Huawei one i said yes then he installed this one.
Can we use sip configuration on this one and use call facility like jiocall app in android devices, i read that post but nobody said it was working fine they had to manually configure everytime ???

I'm looking for same let us know if you found a way

@hallow2087 i had raised complaint with Airtel and they replaced my ONT with Tejas networks.

But that created another issue with my office VPN. It was disconnecting very frequently.

Again raised complaint and asked them to replaced my ONT with Nokia.

Finally everything is working now.
Pls share Model Number of Nokia ONT.

Have any one tried using this router with other ISP. Or even I am not able to use this router as a repeater.

I had disconnected airtel connection and switched to another provider. This router is there with me

Back