Airtel offering priority 4G network to customers on platinum level?

It as as simple as automated QOS setup from a central server at the time of handshake...
I really support it.
It will rationalise the priority tariff and soon,we would be able to demand a specified speed based on the tier of our recharge plan if things goes the way I am assuming.

I guess they have more bands available after refarming their 3G spectrum due to which they can offer these segregated speeds. This is quite common outside India, it is good for postpaid users since they pay more and deserve better services

It as as simple as automated QOS setup from a central server at the time of handshake...
I really support it.
It will rationalise the priority tariff and soon,we would be able to demand a specified speed based on the tier of our recharge plan if things goes the way I am assuming.

If they want to proritize traffic by QOS method , it will have to be implemented for each cell site right? VIL method of different ambr will be much more easier to deploy..

If they want to proritize traffic by QOS method , it will have to be implemented for each cell site right? VIL method of different ambr will be much more easier to deploy..
In 4G, any QOS must be done at site level. Only 3G can be done at central server

This practice should stop everyone gets same network quality irrespective of the money paid. There should be a law needed to prevent this practices.

180+ Mbps with Airtel Platinum.
Screenshot_20200526-101119.webp
Screenshot_20200526-101140.webp

Can anyone please share the app name shown in the above screenshot?

Back