Airtel offering priority 4G network to customers on platinum level?

What does a fluctuating SINR mean,it goes from -10 to 25,i.e,from -4 it directly goes to 22 thn 3 than 15 than -2 and so on,it suddenly starting happening one day,earlier it used to b stable and above 25 and speeds were awesome about 100mbps on band 40 and they dropped to 30/40mbps,i dont know what went wrong,I complained many a times but they just insist that dont go on parameters,check the speed and for the fluctuation they gave the reason that the number of users have increased over time whereas it all happened suddenly one day.
This happened almost before 2 years and its still the same and i am still confused that what actually happened.

@crymetyme if it happened from a specific day it can be a optimisation issue.

Last edited:
I am talking about airtel,yes it happened from one particular day,i think they changed the direction of the radios,because if i slightly move away from my house the parameters like SINR turn good.They checked many times and said that its well optimised and we are using ericsson’s self optimising RANS.And also the landlord where the tower is hosted told me that there was some sort of cable theft in the tower the other day and it looks where the issue is.
Attached is the picture of the site and i live in the direction marked on the pic.

Attachments

• 46DC46AF-2E28-469E-B8D6-5DD8487776CC.webp
    46DC46AF-2E28-469E-B8D6-5DD8487776CC.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I am talking about airtel,yes it happened from one particular day,i think they changed the direction of the radios,because if i slightly move away from my house the parameters like SINR turn good.They checked many times and said that its well optimised and we are using ericsson’s self optimising RANS.And also the landlord where the tower is hosted told me that there was some sort of cable theft in the tower the other day and it looks where the issue is.
Attached is the picture of the site and i live in the direction marked on the pic.
Same thing happened here. Even I used to get 25+ Sinr but suddenly they slightly changed to direction of the antenna and now I'm just getting 15 Sinr

Same for me also they changed the antenna to a diagonal position, earlier it was facing straight towards my area at 90° . But for me rsrp also decreased along with sinr. This happened after deploying band 1 2100Mhz. Still 2x2 MIMO only.

@vishal_k Same here for deploying B1 they added another antenna and slightly changed the position of B40 antenna. Now I get 20+ Sinr on B3 and B1 but only 10 to 15 on B40

Back