****airtel people**** ****are they watching you****

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 11,045
oh there are agencies representing the movie studios and movie companies in india as well. there is always the BCA to represent the software companies.

we CAN be easily be tracked, anyone can track us no biggie in that, but the thing is this is india....no bothers to do it, there r much more serious sources of piracy which need to be checked first rather than tracing broadband users. But still it is not recommended to dwld pirated stuff. rest is upto u ...after all u're the one using the broadband ;)

my speed also goes for 512 for one hr and halves down to 256 kbpsn then if i reboot my modem its again 512 for one hr and again falls downthis is not a torrent related problem this is abt my general download speedi m on 256 kbps which is free in night(top -up) other users please confirm thisi thought AIRTEL people mus b doing this for everybdy but now i m starting to have my doubts abt it PLZ REPLY

QUOTE(thom1111 @ Apr 2 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]85888[/snapback]
my speed also goes for 512 for one hr and halves down to 256 kbps
n then if i reboot my modem its again 512 for one hr and again falls down

this is not a torrent related problem this is abt my general download speed

i m on 256 kbps which is free in night(top -up) other users please confirm this
i thought AIRTEL people mus b doing this for everybdy but now i m starting to have my doubts abt it
PLZ REPLY[/b]
oh ma ma mia , me 2 have exactly same plan n after reading ur post i also realised tat if i reboot ma modem then again ma speed jumped 2 512kbps in 3 or 4 minutes but the reason i cant tell , so pls all u xperts pls hlp both guys me n thom1111 thnx a lot

well that sounds strange, but it is definatelt true that the speed in night gets automatically halve if you're downloadin big stuff.... i'm also experiencing the same for past few days..and about netexpert, the guy came to my place (now they have upgraded their soft which now support IE 7), insisted, and i allowed him to install. As soon he went out, i UNINSTALLED it... But before uninstalling, i reviewed the new net-expert, and definately it is a gr8 soft for noob/new/amet people...

yes..these guys are right.........i have got same problem....1.i connect , get download speed say bout 50 2.after sum time it drops to 253.I TURN OF MODEM AND RECONNECT ,I GET 50 SPEED AGAIN...but after sum time it drops to 25 againi changed my connection to bridge mode ie by using dialup mode. then i experienced da same problem. additionally...i got errors :"your ip address conflicts with other system on network"this i guess is cause for speed falling down after sum time.neways i would appreciate if sumone posts a effective solution quickly....P.s. I m airtel 256 plan user

Interesting thing about this thread is that there are twice the amt of ppl that

DO NOT FILL IN THEIR LOCATION (AKA CITY) IN THEIR PROFILE.
i'm beginning to think this should become obligatory at signup

Yep including the parent poster

how do you expect to get any help regarding a national vendor, when we cant see a pattern here.

i have a sneaking suspicion that this limitation only afffects the northerners, see we in the south don't get dbl at night, so in some ways we can don't need to feel too bad anymore ..congratulations on reaching parity with us :P

I don't think there is any such limitation... I keep getting 50+ speed at night no matter wht I download...

hitman actually the point is that it is not all users that are facing this problemits those who are on night unlimited (99 topup)i called airtel on tht one n gve them good scold on how unprofesional it i to do these thingsn told them to give same speed for the entire time

Back