Airtel playing Egypt Sub-Marine cable cut card too much??

• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,576
Alrite those of you guyz who guessed it was wholly made up.... Ur Wrong!!Those guyz who guessed that it was wholly true.... Ur Wrong 2!! :PSome of it was partly made up to ridicule the Airtel CC! Some in the beginning...But the speed issues and my Billing issues were true.... The last part was true.. I guess the chap had to run home as his shift was getting over... He kept hurrying me.. And really I dunno.... I started to enjoy the reply the chap was giving... so I never bothered to get tensed! :huh: The rest of it was made up so tht some of us could have a good laugh!! Who knows you might end up having a conversation like this one day! ~lol~Tip: Try to keep your cool when u talk to Airtel guyz... act as a fool... you'll know who is the fool in the end! Its interesting.... Try it!! Cheers,Amu

lol thats what i wud do when MTNL CC wud ask me to reset modem, goto start-run etc etc etc. i wud just keep saying, "done, done, done" and do nothing really! and he will eventually file the complaint, thinking all is well at my end (as if i didnt know!)so just keep cool and act a fool! :-pbtw havent called MTNL CC from abt 6-7 months or so now. it hasnt gone down at ALL!!

Things back to normal as Reliance owned FLAG Telecom and FALCON cables have been restored. So India and the Middle East are back in the game. But I'm thinking Airtel will have this in their scripts for about a year from now! :PCheers,Amu

With MTNL i think we were lucky. I faced a bandwidth issue only for like a few hours. The net was slow during that time but still bearable. Was getting around 5-6KBps which isn't bad considering the magnitude of what had happened. From the next day onwards, the speed was back to normal ;)

Airtel South have less problem compared to north.:)

Damn ! first u spam.. that too u rake up a topic in which the last post was like a month ago !!!

Back