Airtel postpaid to pre-paid

mastersquall

Final Fantasy Series Fan
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,i am thinking of shifting myself from post paid to pre-paid .main reason Rs98 2GB(which more enough for me) compare to Rs198 3GBwhat do you think guys should i :sleep:

Yes. Unfortunately in India prepaid scores big time over postpaid in terms of costs. You just don't get good deals on prepaid. The only good thing about postpaid in this country is you don't need to worry about roaming to weird / international destinations, and don't need to worry about recharging.

Hmm... I dunno if its a location thing (I am in chennai), But even in my last month bill, I saw a pamphlet encouraging to go for a 2 GB plan @ Rs.98 in postpaid

yes there was plan 98 before but now they have closed it . Good thing about post paid is that once you have taken the plan company can't deny you . i still get 500 free SMS with Rs25 SMS plan which i took 4years ago :D

Still Rs 98 for 2GB Plan is live for postpaid. Last month only i activated. My friend activated this month. Also they have enabled Video call also. So we are getting around 1 MB/s speed (Only when we have 3G area)
Airtel Best Value Offers & Plan
-Kannan M

Rs. 198 is applicable for Delhi only. They are taking Delhi people for granted, Its time to use MNP to teach them a lesson.

Back